St James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia
A fun-filled beachfront resort with superb water sports – great for couples and families.
With a fantastic choice of restaurants and activities, this all-inclusive resort is brilliant for an adventurous or unashamedly laid-back escape, whether you’re looking to try a range of watersports or just kick back in the sun and work your way through the cocktail list. With volleyball and water aerobics on offer it can get a little lively around the pool, but the 25 acres of tropical gardens have plenty of peaceful pockets and the adults-only hilltop pool is a wonderful hideaway with fabulous views. The resort is pretty hilly but you can hop on a golf buggy to get around.
There’s a choice of six restaurants; enjoy a buffet breakfast at the Palm Restaurant in the pretty gardens, contemporary Caribbean cuisine at the beachfront Bambou Restaurant, light lunches at The Plum Tree Bar and Grill, and romantic dinners over the water at Morgan’s Pier restaurant. Choose from five bars includng the Sunset Bar & Lounge, and be sure to visit the weekly beach party night, Fête De La Mer – enjoy everything from a steel band and stilt walkers to fire eaters and acrobats, before tucking into local dishes from one of the food stalls scattered along the beach.
Garden View Room
Offer tropical gardens views. • air-conditioning • king-size bed • bath and shower • flat-screen television • tea and coffee making facilities • balcony or terrace
Ocean View Room
Located on the upper floors with partial ocean views. • air-conditioning • king-size bed • bath and shower • flat-screen television • tea and coffee making facilities • balcony or terrace
Premium Double Room
Offer garden views. • air-conditioning • double beds • bath and shower • flat-screen television • tea and coffee making facilities • balcony or terrace
Deluxe Ocean View Room
Nestled on the hillside, overlooking the resort and the sea with the twinkling lights of Castries in the distance in the evening. • air-conditioning • king-size bed • bath and shower • flat-screen television • tea and coffee making facilities • balcony or terrace
Located on all floors within the beachfront blocks which are closest to the beach and offer sea views. • air-conditioning • king-size bed • bath and shower • flat-screen television • tea and coffee making facilities • balcony or terrace
One Bedroom Ocean View Suite
Hillside suites with a spacious bedroom, sitting area with sofa bed and large balcony or terrace. Set on the highest level with fabulous views overlooking the bay. • air-conditioning • king-size bed • ceiling fan • bath and shower • flat-screen television • tea and coffee making facilities • balcony or terrace • Wi-Fi*
Spacious suites comprised of two interconnecting Garden View Rooms with a king-size bed in one room and double beds in the other. Sleeps five adults or two adults and four children aged 0-11. • air-conditioning • bath and shower • television • tea and coffee making facilities
Two Bedroom Suite
Hillside suites with two bedrooms interconnecting via a living room, two en-suite bathrooms each with bathtub/shower combo, and panoramic views over the resort and ocean from two private balconies. Sleeps two adults and four children. • air-conditioning • king-size bed and twin beds • ceiling fan • bathtub/shower • flat-screen television • tea and coffee making facilities • two balconies • Wi-Fi*
Restaurants & bars
You can dine at six restaurants and bars on the all-inclusive meal plan, with plenty of choice to suit your mood and palate. The renovated Palms Restaurant offers international buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gaze out over the ocean and rustling palms at Bambou which boasts a water’s edge setting and offers al fresco dining with a buffet-style breakfast, light lunches, and à la carte Asian fusion and contemporary Caribbean cuisine for dinner.
Feast on fresh seafood and grilled dishes over the water at Morgan's Pier where you can enjoy dinner while watching boats bobbing on the horizon. The casual Plum Tree Bar & Grill is conveniently located on the family pool deck and is perfect for light meals, snacks and a range of drinks. Tree Tops Pizza and Pasta is the latest addition to the resort’s dining portfolio and this casual terrace restaurant serves pizza, pasta and salad cooked and prepared to order. For a supplement, you can enjoy an intimate dinner at Le Jardin, a sophisticated French Creole restaurant which serves delicious steaks with a pianist on hand to provide a romantic ambience.
The Choc Bay Café offers speciality teas and coffees plus a tempting range of homemade savoury and sweet pastries. Swim straight up to the Lazy Lagoon Pool Bar to order fruity cocktails and ice-cold beers. Admire sweeping sea views and beautiful sunsets from the adults-only Hilltop Pool Bar or sip rum punch at the SandPIT on the beach. The Sunset Bar & Lounge is the social hub of the resort with daytime activities and vibrant entertainment in the evening, from local bands to limbo dancers.
- We offer WiFi in the following room categories: One-Bedroom Ocean View Suites, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms and One-Bedroom Garden View Suites. The charge (payable locally) is US$ 10.00 per day or US$ 50.00 per week, plus VAT at 15%
- Nightly Entertainment in our Sunset Bar & Lounge
- Weddings and Special Events, with our On-Site Wedding and Event Coordinator
- Palm Lined, Sandy Beach with Sun Loungers
- Non-Motorized Watersports including Hobie-Cat Sailing, Kayaking, Snorkeling and Paddle Boarding
- Motorized Watersports including Water Skiing, Wake Boarding and Banana Boat
- Four New Tennis Courts, Two are Flood-Lit, with Onsite Tennis Pro
- Air-Conditioned Fitness Center with Cardio and Strength Training Equipment
- Fitness Classes like Aerobics, Pilates, Thai Chi, Stretch Classes and much more
- Supervised Kids Club
- Water and Beach Volleyball
- Aqua-size Daily in the Pool
- Full-Service Spa & Salon offering Massage and Beauty Treatments
- Tour Desk Offering a Wide Array of Tours and Excursions with Exclusive Resort Pricing
- Guest Services and Concierge Desks
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet in the Lobby and Sunset Lounge
- Gift Shop offering Souvenirs, Snacks, Toiletries and Convenience Items
- Taxis available throughout the Day and Evening
- Currency Exchange in Small Amounts at Front Desk (US Dollars Widely Accepted) – Change is Always in Local Currency By Law
- Preferred Rates at St. Lucia Golf Course
- Local Artisan Mall Offering Local and Duty Free Items
10 minutes transfer from George FL Charles Airport. Helicopter transfers can be arranged from Hewanorra International Airport to George FL Charles Airport.